I debated giving up blogging - because this was mainly a blog about infertility - and not that I am still not infertile but now I have my little miracle - but honestly I want to document everything.
So onto document - Colin is 9 months old now - where in the world did the time go?? I was able to stay home with him for the first 6 months of his life and for that I will ever be grateful. I did end up going back to work - my SIL watches him and his cousin - so he gets to be with his Aunt and cousins during day which is great.
Colin is 21 pounds now and over 2 feet tall - he has said dada and baba - he crawls and climbs and is into everything. He is now out of his infant car seat and the snap and go stroller - he no longer likes to be in his jumper he just want to be on the floor - exploring.
He still has his helmet on - he has made alot of improvement but his head was very bad so he still has a way to go - I think he will be wearing it until his first birthday. He loves Mickey Mouse. He is still not sleeping through the night but he is in his crib - which he have already had to lower.
He has eight teeth now and is on 3rd foods - he loves puffs and he sits in his Mickey chair like a big boy. He still makes cooing sounds to sooth himself to sleep - which he has done since he was born. He is in 18 month clothes because he is so long. He is going to be an elephant for Halloween.
As for me - I am not taking very good care of myself and I have been paying for it - I have been sick for about a month - I have gained 10 pounds and I just feel like crap - I have been trying to ease back into my gluten free diet. I am also taking vitamins again and proboitics. John and are are okay - we do not see much of each other - he has been working 7 days a weeks - so basically it is just the baby and I most days.
I hope to continue to update more often now. Now here is some recent pictures of my little guy.
3 comments:
Cute pictures!!
Oh my goodness! He's a big boy now! So cute! :)
We are here, Glad you updated us. Hope all is well and take some time for your self, I know it is hard, but we all need a little.
Stace
Post a Comment