Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Colin 1st Birthday Party

I know this post is so late - but my little baby is one now - how did that happen??
 
 


We had a mickey mouse themed party for him the day after his actual birthday at our home and it turned out really well - it was alot of work but we had it catered - the first time I ever had anything catered.

We had the cakes professionally done and they turned out great.

Everyone we love was there and it was a special day - I feel so blessed to have this great little guy in my life - he has brought such joy and happiness.

Next year we will do it much smaller and only have cake and ice cream - (a cake that I will bake) - I thought the first birthday should be a big deal but I am not into huge parties every year.  I rather get him a nice gift then put the money into a party.

But he had a good time and that is all that matters - love my little man.

No comments: