Thursday, March 27, 2008
I made an appointment to speak to the RE
I have an appointment on April 7th to speak to him since I have not seen him since he told us our diagnosis back in Oct. and I do not think that is right and second - I think there is something more that can be done - maybe have me on a higher dose of Clomid or on a low does of injectable drugs or on both Clomid and injectable drugs to better our chances - I have to fight for this - I do not think they are doing what is right for me - they almost messed up my last cycle - I just want to better our chances. I am going to make an appointment to speak with him sometime in April. Maybe he will suggest a few more cycles of IUI's with injectables or something - before moving on to IVF - since John numbers keep increasing - I just need to speak with him in order to ease my mind and make sure I am doing everything possible for us to have a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment