Friday, March 28, 2008
Trying to Keep Busy
This is a break cycle for me - which I really have a love/hate relationship with - I love it because I am off all the meds and I feel normal - not bloated or tired and I do not have to keep up with all the appointments and make up all my time from work - my life goes back to normal somewhat but then I hate it because I feel like we are at a standstill - that we are in limbo - that I should be doing something. Either way - it is still emotionally draning - it is something that is always in the back of my mind and I am sure it is in the back of DH's mind too. So to try and keep myself busy during my break cycle - I decided to have a Southern Living at Home demo. It is my very first demo and it is tomorrow - I have about 12 people coming and I hope everything works out well. We do not have the bigger house so I am worried there may be a space issue. I plan on going food shopping tonight and cleaning all morning tomorrow - it starts at 4pm. They have really good deals this month so I am hoping to get a few things for myself as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I sort of know how you feel right now. I've been on a "break cycle" since mid February. I was put on the pill to regulate my cycles and can't wait to finish them next week. Then it is onto my 1st round of clomid.
I got the link to your blog from the nest just in case you were wondering. I check out the blogs there from time to time. Good luck with your showing.
Post a Comment