Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Things I have learned about pregnancy so far

1. Lotion - use it - even if you do not have stretch marks you skin is tight and it makes it feel better.

2.  Use a sleeping bra - it will cut down on stretch marks and it is so confortable.

3.  Maternity jeans are not comfortable - at least for me anyway - I have been rocking dress pants at work and tights on the weekends.

4.  The baby will move all around crazy some days and some days the baby will be quiet and not move around too much - which I read is normal - but it totally freaks me out.

5. As you get further along in your pregnancy it gets harder and harder to do normal things - like get off of the couch.

6.  Sleeping is difficult and requires alot of pillows

7.  Your skin will look like you are 15 years old again - at least mine does.

8.  You are hungry all of the time - incluidng in the middle of the night - these 4 am feedings that I have been having to have lately are getting old - I get up to pee and I realize I am so hungry that I have to eat something before I can go back to sleep.

9.  The baby kicks your bladder or sits on your bladder and out of no where you feel like you are going to pee yourself and then if he moves it feeling goes away.

10.  Your boobs look gross - they are dark and not pretty - at least mine have not leaked yet.

Would anyone else like to add to my list??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ditto. all of it. :) my boobs are also freaking ginormous this time around. I'm really scared of what's going to happen when my milk comes in.

Life Happens said...

When you cough or sneeze, you pee a little bit in your pants. Seriously!