I cannot believe it is only about a month until our little man arrives - I cannot wait to meet him.
I have to say I honestly know what women mean when they say they are done being pregnant - while I am so grateful for this miracle and so happy he is going to be full term - carrying around a baby is not easy. John and I went to the mall today to do some returns and I had to sit multiple times and kept running out of breath. I am tried all of the time - even taking a shower is an effort.
I am hoping to work until January 20th but I am not sure if that is going to happen. I am going to have my first internal at the OB on Thursday - which I am a big nervous about and throughout this whole pregnant I loved my bump and my pregnant self but not so much anymore - the weight is now spreading all over and I am up 30 pounds - the stretch marks have starting arriving as well. I just feel like a beast.
Little man is still kicking like crazy - I have alot of fluid in there still - so he has plenty of room to move around - I love feeling him - in some ways I wish I could keep him in there forever because I know he is safe. All I keep thinking about now is a safe delivery and a healthy baby.
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe you have only a month left!! Yikes! I'm sure you're ready for baby to come out and I hope he will arrive safely!
Happy New Year!
Only a month! So exciting!!
Happy new year. X
Yippee!! I just can't wait till you are writing his 1 month birthday post and you will be in shock at how fast time flys! This month might be slow, but the next wont!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment