I am such a proud mama right now - C not only got his first tooth yesterday but today he rolled over for the first time!!!
Well he has been teething for awhile now - he checks would get all red and he would chew on anything he could get his hands on and he has been drooling so much so I knew he was teething - so now he has a little white peaking through on his lower gum.
Then today I had C on tummy time and for once he was actually lift his head - which is never does and then all the sudden he just rolled over - it was probably a fluke but I am still so proud.
My little man is growing up so fast. I just had to share.
1 comment:
Be a proud momma! You waited a long time for this. =)
Post a Comment