Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Must Haves

I thought I would do a must have list of baby items - I loved when people did this when I was pregnant.  So I thought I would share things that have really helped me and that I really loved and things that were worth the money.


















This really has everything you need to get started.



 










Colin still sleeps in this ever night - it helps him because it is on an incline.















These are great for burp clothes!!!











 

















 





































Teething Bibs are must haves for babies who drool alot - Colin drools a ton and these are the only bibs that work.
I also love all of Carters clothes - including their socks, bathing suits and sleepers - but I only use zipper sleepers because they are easy to get on and off in the middle of the night.
My next post will be about the things I was not so crazy about or were a waste of money.
If anyone has any suggestions or things they would like to add or comment on please me let know - I am always looking for things that are worth my money and that the baby will love.  Hope this helps some new moms or moms to be out there.

2 comments:

Heather said...

One thing that I looove and has been worth the money for me especially when Chloe is congested and cant suck a bottle or breath becasue she is so stopped up is the Nose Frida!!! I am doing a blog post on it in just a few minutes so check out my blog!! It is a god-send!!

Collin is so precious and I am so glad her is here and healthy!!!

-Heather
http://sweetnessandme.blogspot.com

Chrissie said...

Thanks for posting. I will certainly be looking for your follow up post soon :)