Thursday, November 29, 2012

Major Props to Working Moms

I have to give ALOT of credit to moms who work outside the home.  I have been on both sides of the coin now and in my opinion and from what I have experienced it has been harder on me working then when I stayed home.  I am only part time and I am having trouble fitting it all in everyday.  I do not know how full time working moms do it - or moms with more than one kid.

Something always seems to be suffering.  I really wish we could afford for me to stay home full time - but I have to say I am really lucky being that I kinda have the best of both worlds- I get to get up and get dressed everyday and go to work and be around other adults and Colin gets time with his cousins.  Then I get to spend alot of time with him as well.

But man - is it hard to keep all the balls in the air - I guess it does not help that I am a neat freak and want everything clean and in order all of the time - I guess I should just give that up now right - LOL.

In other news - I redid our christmas card because the first one turned out horrible - but the new one came in yesterday and it turned out wonderful.  I will give you a sneak peak of of the photos we used.




My child is not one for smiling in pictures as you can tell from most of the photos I post - so to get him to smile I held the cat - he thinks the cat is so so funny for some reason.

I am really looking forward to spending the season with him - I am just so lucky to be his mom.

John is really pushing to have another - or in my infertile world - to do another treatment - we could do another FET - we do have two embryos left over - but I am just so happy with Colin and I do not think I could go through another heartbreak of a miscarriage  - that is if even works - there is just so many unknowns -  I think we will wait - I am not ready and I do not know if I will ever be.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pics! LOVE the second one :)

Deanna said...

He's adorable!