So I do not think I went overboard on his presents - here is what I got him:
I also got him a couple books and puzzles - for his stocking I got him socks and puffs and sippy cups - I figured all the presents mostly are things that will help him learn and grow - if anyone asked me what to get them I told them books or clothes - I think he will have a good christmas - but as everyone keeps saying to me - this christmas is for me - not really for him because he does not know yet.John has his own gift he is going to give him - which is a hess truck - we are going to start the collection for him.
Colin is doing well and growing and learning everyday. He crawls so fast - he stands up on his own but has not taken any steps yet - John taught him how to throw a ball. He is into everything and when he does not get what he wants he screams - but for the most part he is a happy baby.
He is still not sleeping well though - he never sleeps through the night - but I guess every child is different and hopefully he will grow out of it soon.






2 comments:
He is going to have a fabulous christmas! I'm so glad you have the extra stocking up for him this year. :)
We have most of those toys and our son loved them!!! Hope Colin has a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment