Wednesday, March 20, 2013

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's day is a big holiday in our house - being that my husband is 100% irish and his parents are from Ireland and most of his family lives in Ireland - it tends to be a big celebration.  One of our friends owns an Irish Pub and we go there every year for St. Patrick's Day - I was extra excited to go this year because I did not end up going last year because Colin was an infant and I did not want to leave him.

Of course my little bug got sick on Thursday night - it was viral and he was running high temps - so I decided to stay home on Saturday night to be with him - but of course we had to get dressed up and get a few pictures in.

 
Then of course photos with each of his parents
 


As you can see my husband grew out a full beard for the holiday - so he went out an got a fake beard to put on Colin for a laugh - my husband is all about doing things for a laugh.  Colin actually kept the beard on which was the funny part - oh how we torture our poor child.


Even though I did not get to go out like I had hoped to - we still had a good night together.
 

 

2 comments:

Brad & Rachel said...

Ha! The beard kills me, so funny!

Life Happens said...

How adorable! Love the little beard.