Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chistmas Shopping and Acupuncture

I have decided to really cut back on Christmas this year - it is getting out of hand and to expensive for us now all of our family and friends have children. So instead of buying for the parents and the children - I have decided I am only buying for the children - Christmas is for chidlren anyway. I also asked my boss if instead of gifts we could just all bring in some food and have a nice breakfast on Christmas Eve since I have to work on Christmas Eve for half a day - mind as well have some nice food to eat and that cuts back on having to buy more gifts.

I have decided to try acupuncture to help with my stomach issues and tongue issues and may also help with my depression problems - I contacted a women and she said she could help me - I have my first appointment next Tuesday. I have also decided to stop going to the nutionist - he is not helping me - I have been going there for over 2 months now and have taking a ton of supplements and nothing is working.

As for John and I we are doing pretty well right now - we are still learning and still building on our marriage but I feel like the communication is flowing. We also have a plan in place. We are going to try and save all winter. Then in the Spring we are going to visit my brother and his family in CA and take a trip to Las Vegas and then in May or June we are going to try a FET. I think, hope, and pray by then I will be back to feeling normal again and our marriage will be back on track. It is nice to have a plan in place as I am a constant planner.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

We only buy for the kids too, and it's much less stressfull! Congradulations on having a plan, it sounds perfect!

Nic said...

We are cutting back as well this Christmas.
Pleased you and your DH are doing well. Hope the accupuncture helps
x

Life Happens said...

I agree about buying for kids only. Or doing one family present. It really does add up fast!

You are right about having something to look forward to. I hope you will be able to enjoy your trip out west. So happy things are going well with your marriage!