Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Found out I was pregnant one year ago today

November 23, 2009 was the happiest day of my life - beside the day I got married - because it was the day that we found out after years of struggling, tons of medicaiton, and appointments and procedures that we were finally pregnant. I remember getting my bloodwork done in the morning and then telling them to call my cell phone and leave a message with the results so John and I could listen to it together - well they called at 11 am - I could not wait until that evening to know - so I drove up to John's work on my lunch break and listen to it in the car - we were so happy to hear you are pregnant with a beta of 604. I was smiling so much that day my face hurt. Sadly I do not have a baby right now - but I will always remember my little bean.

As 2010 is coming to a close I am praying next year is not going to be filled with sadness but filled with happiness and good memories and maybe even another call at some point from my RE saying you are pregnant again. My little bean was too beautiful for this earth but will always be remembered.

4 comments:

jeanna said...

Thinking of you today as these milestones are so hard. You will be pregnant again!

Jenn said...

Hugs, It's always hard to remember the children we carried, if but for a short time, but never got to hold.

Krista said...

Thinking of you during this difficult time.

Rebekah said...

((hugs)) Thinking of you!