I finally feel alive again - not so bogged down my sadness and grief. This medication is really working for me and I am just sorry I wait so long to use it. I finally feel like my life is moving forward and I am not just standing still anymore and watching everyone else pass me by.
John's business is all set up and and is in motion and that is a good feeling. We are doing better than ever and we are celebrating 11 years together on Monday.
My plan is to stay on the medication for 6 months - continue to do acupuncture and then maybe do a treatment again - I am hoping for sometime in the summer at this point - but only time will tell. I am just trying to take it one day at a time - as much as I can - since I am such a planner.
For a long long time - I did not think I wanted to TTC again - I thought maybe motherhood was not for me - but I have been coming around to the idea again - I would be a good mother and I deserve to have the family I so desire.
I feel like things are finally going to start turning around for us.
11 comments:
Glad to hear things are turning around for you! You deserve it.
I am so pleased you are feeling better, it is so geat! I really hope you continue to feel better.
x
You WILL be a great mother and you so deserve motherhood!! Keep hope alive!! So glad you're feeling better :)
Hugs,
Alison
Glad to read that you are feeling better.
So nice to read that you're feeling positive and hopeful. Maybe we'll be cycle buddies since I'm planning to do IVF in the summer.
Yay, this is a great post to read. You will be a good mother! So glad the meds are helping you feel more normal again!
Yay, I am so happy for you and glad to hear that things are getting better for you.
This post was such a great one to read! I hope things continue going better for you.
This post makes me so happy :)
I am so, so glad things are really looking up with your mood! Don't beat yourself up for not starting it sooner, what matters is that it is working now.
You are going to be a kick ass mother and you know it. I can't tell you how many times I had the thought that I just wasn't meant to be a mom and it couldn't have been further from the truth.
It's great to hear this optimism! It can take a long time to get over something like what you've been through...but hopefully great things are in store for you! :)
Post a Comment