My breakfasts and lunches are pretty much the same all week.
Monday
Breakfast - Gluten Free Oatmeal - Lemon Ginger Tea
Lunch - Turkey and Cheddar Cheese Wraps, Fresh Blueberries and Strawberries, Gluten Free Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil and a Water
Dinner - Taco Salad - Ground Beef with Taco Seasoning Mix make fresh, tomatoes, lettuce, black beans, gluten free tortilla chips.
Snack - organic applesauce
Tuesday
Breakfast - same as Monday
Lunch - tuna salad, blueberries and popcorn and a water
Dinner - Gluten Free Burrito, mixed veggies with sugar free green tea
Snack - gluten free granola
Wednesday
Breakfast - same as Monday
Lunch - egg salad, gluten free shortbread cookies, popcorn
Dinner - Grilled Chicken, Red Bliss Potatoes, Green Beans
Snack - Gluten Free Pumpkin Roll - so good!!!!
Thursday
Breakfast - same as Monday
Lunch - same as Monday
Dinner - Pork Tenderloin, Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
Snack Gluten Free Banana Bread
Friday
Breakfast - Chex cereal with milk
Lunch - same as Monday
Dinner - out to eat at Olive Garden - they have a gluten free menu - I got the Mixed Grill.
Snack - Yogurt Cover Raisins
I know it sounds pretty boring - but I eat alot of fresh fruit - my favorites are strawberries and blueberries and I eat alot of popcorn - and I found great cookies and pumpkin roll that are gluten free as snacks. I really do not feel like I am missing out on too much.
So far so good.
1 comment:
That sounds good! Hopefully it helps and good luck with your ttc journey. (p.s. its spelled gluten)
Post a Comment