Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Labor and Delivery again

Yup - I was back in Labor and Delivery again today.  I was having some minor dull cramping/ache in my lower stomach - it started last night - I figured I had an OB appointment today and I would just ask them then.  I thought they would just say it is growing pains or the baby streching out or something simple like that - nope they said we think you are contracting and you need to go to Labor and Delivery right now.  So back the hospital I went - they hooked me up to the machine and I only had one contracting in 20 mins - they believe that I am dehyrated and that is why I had one minor contraction.  They doctor can in and did a test to determine if I will go into labor early - they will call me if it come back positive - but I will not find out until tonight.  She also did an exam and it hurt - but she said I am long and closed and not dilaiting so that is all a good sign and they let me go home.  I was told I must take it easy and rest in bed as much as possible - I can still work but I need to rest as much as possible and drink drink drink plenty of fluids.

4 comments:

RELH said...

Hope that you are resting!

e Daly said...

Hang in there! I hope the fibernection test comes back negative.

Life Happens said...

I hope you are able to rest and drink up. :)

jeanna said...

Hoping that test comes back negative!!!