Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Few of my Favorite Things

In an effort to be more positive I would like to share a few of my favorite things.

1. Uggs - I know they are so three years ago and ugly to boot but they are so comfy and I love them!!

2. Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joes - if you had not tried it yet - get a box - so great this time of year!!

3. Original epiosdes of 90201 on SoapNet - I can spend hours on the weekends watching these - brings me back to simplier days.

4. Costume Jewelry - I use to be all about only wearing real jewelry - not anymore - there is so many cute things out there to try.

5. Hatha Yoga Class - so relaxing yet energizing at the same time.

6. Pumpkin Pie with Cool Whip!

What are some of your favorite things??

6 comments:

Life Happens said...

Love your list. What a great way to stay focus on the good things in life. I could go for a good piece of pumpkin pie right now!

Rebekah said...

Love it! I live in my Uggs in the winter, too. I know they're so "out," and I don't even care!

And as far as fun jewelry goes, check out, www.stelladot.com/rebekah :)

Melissa said...

I love:
Peppermint mocha from Starbucks
Christmas music and snow!!
Reading a good book

Glass Case of Emotion said...

1. Uggs - I know they are so three years ago and ugly to boot but they are so comfy and I love them!!- I just got into them too! They are so comfy!

2. Candy Cane Green Tea from Trader Joes - if you had not tried it yet - get a box - so great this time of year!!--- I LOVE IT TOO! Drinking it every night.

Krista said...

I love Kinder Bueno chocolate wafer bars. You can buy them at World Market. So yummy!

Rebecca said...

I love the original episodes of 90210, too! I would not have survived 3 months of bed rest without them.