Jackie, I somehow have 2 copies of Eat, Pray, Love. If you want I can send a copy to you to have. Just send me a message on fb or something if you want it. My wish list is boring...all household items, like a new flour bowl, new dishes, along with cooking classes at albertson cooking school in broomall and a house cleaner to come and hardcore clean my house. And also a few hours of alone time to get some stuff done around the house and maybe do some knitting that I have been meaning to do.
Looks like a good list! Since I can't really put a baby on my list (though I've tried for years!), I'm asking for a Speedlite for my camera, a new skillet, some other camera accessories, a necklace, and a bracelet. Still hoping for that baby though. :/
4 comments:
Jackie, I somehow have 2 copies of Eat, Pray, Love. If you want I can send a copy to you to have. Just send me a message on fb or something if you want it.
My wish list is boring...all household items, like a new flour bowl, new dishes, along with cooking classes at albertson cooking school in broomall and a house cleaner to come and hardcore clean my house. And also a few hours of alone time to get some stuff done around the house and maybe do some knitting that I have been meaning to do.
I just finnished reading The Help...good book. Have you ever read any books by Dean Kootnz? Very good author. The "Odd" series are my favorite.
Looks like a good list! Since I can't really put a baby on my list (though I've tried for years!), I'm asking for a Speedlite for my camera, a new skillet, some other camera accessories, a necklace, and a bracelet. Still hoping for that baby though. :/
I was JUST looking at that sweater last night at the mall! LOVE IT! :)
Post a Comment