Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Couple of Things

First - I miss my mama so so much - I wish she was here to help me through all of this and give me advice.  My friend asked me this weekend how my mom carried her babies and I said I did not know - it sucks that I do not know how my mom carried or what happened to her during her pregnancies because that will also most likly happen to me.  I have no motherly figure - like Aunts or Friends of my Mother or anything like that.  I think of her so much more often now that I am pregnant and about to become a mother.

Second - we are going to order our furniture tonight - which I am super excited about.

Third - today was the first time a stranger said something to me about the baby - I guess you can really tell I am pregnant now - even though I have not gained a single pound yet - I sure do have a belly - he asked me when I was due - I was all excited that someone actually noticed and said something to me.

Fourth - I have a friend of mine or shall I say a so called friend who I found out was talking about me behind my back about me and my pregnancy and my baby - she said she is so sick of hearing about my baby and coach diaper bags - well if you are friends with me on facebook that is what my status is all about today.  I feel so hurt - I have tried so long for this miracle and it is the best thing that has happened to me in my life and I want to talk about it and plan for the baby and pick out baby items and everything - all of the time.  I wish people could just be happy for me.

Fifth and Last - thank you for all the advice - it really means alot to me - I do not have alot of women in my life and I can use all the advice - tips and tricks I can get - so please please keep them coming.

3 comments:

cjdubs13 said...

I am sorry you are going through this without your mother. I think there are so many people who don't understand IF and we don't need people like that in our lives. After we adopted K I wrote on my status that I had waited for a baby for a long time and if you got sick of my updates or pictures I would not be offended if you blocked me and that my heart went out to those who are still waiting. I can't offer advice on being pregnant, but can't wait to offer advice (when asked) on having a little one :) Hugs.

Life Happens said...

You have blogger friends who are here to offer advice and support you in all you do!

If people are tired of your status on FB, then they can just block you. No need for them to be mean and talk about you. I know it's hard for some people to see FB baby updates, but they fix that problem!

Can't wait to see the nursery put together with the new furniture!

Rebecca said...

i am very happy for you, and i am sorry that there are people who can't be. after what you have been through, you deserve to relish every moment of your pregnancy!

i can't imagine how difficult it is to go through your pregnancy without your mother, or any real maternal figure. i hope that your friends can support you and offer advice and tips, even though it isn't the same.