Monday, January 13, 2014

Family photo shoot preview

We had a photo shot on Saturday for Colin's 2nd birthday. Which is in less than one week. I will have a two year old in less than one week. He was not very cooperative but somehow the photographer got some great shots.



I am so very sick and I do not know if I am sick because I am pregnant or I am sick because I am actually sick.  I have had a cough for about two months now and I keep throwing up - it is not good - I am very weak and very tired and keep losing weight.  I am having a really hard time and I am very stressed out.

I was suppose to get my ultrasound on Friday but they would not see me due to some insurance issues - I was so upset I had a panic attack - not good - all I want to do is see the baby and make sure everything is okay - so now I am suppose to go tomorrow at 4 pm.



4 comments:

Life Happens said...

Oh my cuteness!! He is such a handsome fella! Adorable.

I'm sorry you are feeling sick. I hope you get better soon and all goes well with the ultrasound! Hang in there mama!

Big A said...

good luck tomorrow at your u/s!! Can't wait to hear an update.

and i'm sorry you're sick. hopefully that clears itself up quickly.

A
therowdyroberts.blogspot.com

Chrissie said...

Pictures are adorable!! Hoping all goes well at your scan. So sorry you are so sick, I hope you can take it easy and get some rest.

One Who Understands said...

Super cute pics!! How was the u/s?