Thursday, January 23, 2014

There is a baby in there

Sorry it took me so long to update - I did have my ultrasound and everything went well.  I was measuring at 8 weeks 4 days - with a due date of August 22nd - but my OB said it they would not change my due date though - so it is still August 18th.  There was a heartbeat too - measuring at 171 which is good.  I am currently 9 weeks 5 days - I will be 10 weeks on Saturday.  I go for another OB appointment today and hopefully they use the Doppler and put my mind at ease that the heartbeat is still going strong.  I feel like this first trimester is taking forever.

Here is my little baby - which we refer to as nubby:

5 comments:

Life Happens said...

I'm so glad things are going well. We are SO close in our pregnancies. I will be 9 wks tomorrow and my EDD is Aug 29th. I feel the same way about the first trimester taking forever!Just a few more weeks go to!

Life Happens said...

I tried to respond to your comment on my blog but you have your settings to 'no reply' so I had to come back and leave another comment. :)

I live in Winchester, VA (close to the W.VA border). We should meet up somewhere in the middle...when the weather gets warmer. :)

One Who Understands said...

So happy you updated! Yeah for a little baby! Hope things continue to go well. How are you feeling?

Erin said...

Yay! I am so happy to see this update. How are you feeling? Is the sickness any better? Congratulations again!

RELH said...

Congrats!