Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas Shopping, Baby Book and Too Big

On Friday - I started my Christmas shopping - I got both of my nieces done. Every week I will try to get a little more done. Then on Sat - I took my godmother to Olive Garden for her 76th birthday - she loved it. Then she wanted to go shopping - so we went to Target and she had me looking at everything - she ended up buying alot of things - I did not get anything. Once I dropped her off - I decided to go to Mandees to check out the winter coats they have on sale and I totally scored - I got a nice winter dress coat for $ 71.00 - it was originially $ 129.00 - I love it.
Then Sat night we went to our friends house to watch the Phillies game. My friend told me she had something for me - I got all excited - then she hands me a baby book - really??? I know that she meant well and she saw it and thought of me - but come on - I am not even pregnant yet - and who knows when I am going to be.

Then on Sunday John and I decide to go to the mall for a bit and walk around - big mistake - it must of been Halloween day or something because there were a ton of kids all dressed up in their costumes and they go to each store and get candy. It was too much for me and we left - but before we left - I saw the cutest family - they had three children - I would say they were probably about 6, 4, and 2 and they had theme costumes - one was the popcorn, one was the soda and the baby was the movie ticket - it was the cutest thing ever. Oh and I went into Rave and I looked around for a minute and said to John that I was too old for this store now - and he said - yeah you are too big for it too - I could not believe he said that -- he got the evil eye from me - not cool babe - not cool.

1 comment:

April said...

how hard is it when we realize that we can't shop at the cutest teeny-bop stores.

dh said the same thing to me when i complained that i had to try to find extra larges at H&M. he tried to back pedal and say it was mostly b/c of boobs.

hmmmmm....