Friday, October 3, 2008

I am a pregnancy physic now

Yep that right. See what happen was I was looking at some photos on facebook of a wedding that we did not attend and I saw one of DH's cousin sitting at a table and I said to myself she is totally pregnant - we are so what close - so I e-mailed her just asking her how everything was and she e-mailed me back and said she was pregnant with her 3rd child and due in April. She is only a year older then me and on number 3. Now that makes two family memebers due in April - Christmas should be fun - anyway I am a bit sad because she knows all about our IF and she told me this summer that she wanted another baby but she was going to wait until the new year to start trying so that hopefully I would be pregnant by then and we could have our children grow up together - I know I am being silly - I cannot expect people to wait for me because I may never be pregnant - it just hurts a little - because I want to be them so badly - I want to make my own pregnancy announcement. It seems to be getting harder and harder for me to deal with pregnancy announcements.

Today also marked a very sad anniversary for me - My mother passed away 8 years ago today. I miss her so much - everyday - she was a wonderful mother and person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sooo understand what you mean. Pregnancy announcements from friends suck big time!! I know of 6 couples (friends/cousins) who got married after us and all of them are either pregnant or already have a kid! Our time will come too. *sigh*