Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things that make me happy

I talked to my brother yesterday and before we hung up he told me he loves me - that is so nice to hear - especially coming from a 25 year old man - who does not say it very often.

I am happy I have a car that runs well - my old car was a 1983 Chevy and it ran horribly expecially started this time of year when it is cold in the morning and before that car I had to take the bus and wait out in the cold for it - so I am so happy I have a car.

I love fall - I was driving home yesterday and I was at a red light and it was a beautiful sunny day - not a cloud in the sky and then the wind blew and all of these beautiful leaves started coming down from the tress - it was magical - I am such a dork.

Every morning I go to get coffee from this local coffee shop and the coffee is the best in town - better than Starbucks and they know my name - they are always so warm and welcoming - it is a nice way to start the day.

My DH told me this weekend that he knows no matter what he does that I will always be there for him - I told him he better not do anything bad - but it is nice to know that he feels that way about me because the truth is I will be there for him no matter what.

I have a few strong feeling that Dh surgery is going to work and that it is going to improve his numbers and that we are going to get pregnant soon.

No comments: