I had a very long cycle a few months back. I called my RE when I was about a week and was told to come in in a few days for labs if it had not arrived. It came the day before. They told me this is meaningless and not to sorry. I would call your RE and see what they say. Can't hurt. I am so sorry this was not the surprise baby.
6 comments:
My cycle has been off too. Maybe there's something up with the county's water supply? :)
Also, sorry to hear of the BFN. :(
I had a very long cycle a few months back. I called my RE when I was about a week and was told to come in in a few days for labs if it had not arrived. It came the day before. They told me this is meaningless and not to sorry. I would call your RE and see what they say. Can't hurt.
I am so sorry this was not the surprise baby.
Oh, I know how that feels..being late and hoping that JUST MAYBE you did it on your own.
Its disappointing. I hope AF comes soon so you can figure out whats going on!
that is so unfair that your body is tricking you like that.
Sorry.
My cycle last month was 28 days and this past cycle where I thought MAYBE I am pregnant was 35 days.
Post a Comment