Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I hope I did not jinx myself

I was out shopping for a birthday present for my best friend who's 30th birthday is today and I was at Burlington Coat Factory and I stubbled upon their maternity section and they were having a clearance - so I bought two pairs of work pants and two work shirt for $ 28 total - you cannot beat that - but then I got scared like maybe I should not of done it - maybe I am going to jinx myself - but none of my clothes fit and I do not like anything tight on my belly with all the bruises from the Lovenox injections.  My husband said they do not even look like maternity clothes and you could not tell and I wore an outfit today and I have to say I am so so comfortable in it.

My sickness is slowly going away - it is not too bad now - but I am still super tired all of the time and have been having some cramping - but I think that is pretty normal as the baby grows.  I am also getting uncomfortable at night - so I may invest in a pregnancy pillow soon - I want to hold off only buying much things until the first trimester is over - but why be uncomfortable.

I get to see my little peanut again on Thursday morning - praying all looks good - I will be 10 weeks that day.

2 comments:

Diana said...

That is soooo exciting! Girl I'd be doing the same thing! Enjoy your pregnancy to the fullest! Good luck Thursday!

Life Happens said...

You gotta love a good deal! And you're right, you should be COMFORTABLE!

Good luck with the appt on Thursday! It's always so exciting to get to see the baby!!