I have not been feeling so great - maybe I spoke too soon and the morning sickness and it is kicking in but my stomach is just mildly upset right now and smells are bothering me.
The Lovenox injections are kicking my arse - my stomach is so bruised and it is so sore.
The concert was great last night we had great seats and I got to touch Jonathan Knight's hand and Joey was so close to us - it was great.
Please send a good thoughts or prayers that everything goes well tomorrow.
Here are some pictures from last night.
Sexy Jordan
Sexy Joey
NKOTB
BSB




5 comments:
I'm praying that you see a nice strong heartbeat tomorrow. It is such a tough time, especially with past events, but hang in there. Thinking of you and that precious little miracle!
I am thinking (and have been thinking) about you. I will keep checking your page tomorrow awaiting to see how your appointment goes.
Hoping you see a strong HB tomorrow!
Sending you lots of positive strong heart beat thoughts.
Praying you see your little ones heartbeat!!
Good luck, Jackie!
Post a Comment