So far so good with this pregnancy. Last time I got morning sickness at exactly 5 weeks - so far I have not had any morning sickness with this pregnancy which I am very thankful for and have to credit some of that to acupuncture.
I am basically like a newborn all I want to do is sleep and eat. I have decided that I have to go off of my gluten free diet right now - it is just to difficult for me being hungry all the time and I want things with gluten in them - I am going to try and limit my gluten intake as much as possible because I do not want to get sick again - but I have decided I cannot avoid it all together right now. Baby want cheeseburgers - LOL.
I am very tired - to the point that is just crazy. I come home every day after work and immediately have to take a nap - for at least two hours. Then I have to be in bed by 9 pm every night and two days ago - I went into work an hour late just so I could sleep in a bit. I do not mind though because hopefully it means that the baby is growing and doing well.
I am starting to get a little excited - John said he will feel better about the baby once we hear the heartbeat. I am so nervous about Tuesday's ultrasound. I pray we hear the heartbeat. I hope my baby is doing well. I am listen to my body and basically doing nothing other than working.
My platelets and hemogolbins are still doing great. The Lovenox still sucks - but as I like to say to John - this is a piece of cake compare to what childbirth is going to be.
I am going to the New Kids on the Block / Backstreet Boys concert this Sunday - which I am so excited about - I have wanted to see NKOTB in concert since I was 12 years old - and they are singing all of their old songs - we have pretty good seats so I hope to get some pictures.
5 comments:
Listen to you body as you are! Sounds great, I would take naps/hunger over nausea any day!!!! Can't wait for tuesday either!
Sounds like you are doing great and baby is growing good and strong!
Good luck for ultrasound!
x
I'm so glad things are going well, besides the tiredness. It's preparing you for things to come. I hope your appt goes well. Hearing/seeing the hearbeat is the most amazing thing!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE NKOTB. They are playing tonight in D.C. I saw them two years ago when they were here! It was such an awesome concert and I felt like I was 13 yrs old again. Have fun on Sunday!!
Glad you are tired and hungry! Both seem like very good signs. I hope the gluten agrees well with your new body state.
Have fun at NKOTB. I saw them when I was 8 and again 2 years ago. They were amazing!! We had such a fun girl's night! I too felt like I was a 13 yr old girl all over again screaming and dancing like nobody's business! Enjoy!
So happy that things are progressing well! Can't wait to hear Tuesday's update!
Post a Comment