Just got back from my ultrasound and everything looks good.
There was one baby and it had a yolk sack which is good.
They want to see a heartbeat when I go in again next Tuesday.
My due date is January 26, 2012.
My only issue is that my RE said to go back on the baby aspirin. My hemo doctor told me to go off of it because I was on Lovenox and my RE knows I am on Lovenox and wants me to go back on it - so what should I do?? Was anyone else in a similar situation. Did anyone take Lovenox and Baby Aspirin??
I will post the ultrasound picture when I get home today.
10 comments:
Yay!! You've got a strong sticky baby!! Congrats! I would call your doctor and check with him/her..
Amazing news!
Yay for one healthy, sticky, baby!! Woohoo!
Yay!!!! That is fantastic! I am so happy for you hun.
Yipeee! January babies are the best!
I don't think it's a coincidence that I read your blog for the first time today! I was on both Lovenox and taking baby aspirin at the same time and that worked for me. Best wishes to you .
Yes, I am on Lovenox and Baby Aspirin too. Congrats to you! Being on the baby aspirin and Lovenox could potentially increase the risk of bleeding should you cut yourself badly or get injured. But I was told the risk is very slim with such a low dose of both Lovenox (I am on 40mg) and Aspirin (85mg-baby aspirin.) Hope this helps!
amazing news!!!!!!
Congrats on your little peanut! Hope you had a good appt yesterday!
Don't you hate it when you get conflicting info from dr's??!! I was on Lovenox only. Just go with what you feel is right for your body.
I haven't been online in sooo long! Congrats!!
Post a Comment