Monday, May 16, 2011

Not Feeling Pregnant

I know it is too early for this but last time I was pregnant my boobs felt so heavy even before I got my positive beta - this time nothing - I am crampy though and so very bloated- I hate the 2ww - one week down - one week to go.  Those moms out there - who have had more than one child - tell me every pregnancy is different and that you get different sypmtoms each time - at least that is what I am hoping.  I just really want this to work.

I got a fortune that says Happiness is coming my way - Suffering has ended - so maybe that is a good sign.

I am starting a photography class on Wednesday - I figured if I am not pregnant it will give me something to look forward to  - I am also going to the NKOTBSB concert on June 5th so I am excited about that.  I was a huge fan when I was 13 but we were too poor to afford concert tickets - so now that I have the money I want to go - they will be playing all of their old songs - it is going to be great!!

Hubby is really stepping it up too - he went food shopping yesterday - did all of the wash and cleaning and even made dinner.  He is taking really good care of me.  We went to a dart banquet on Friday night - here is a picture of us.

5 comments:

Alli B said...

Oh it is a perfect time to start a photography class! You can take pictures of all the pretty plants and flowers that are in bloom. I really want to get a good camera and maybe take some lessons some day.
For me both pregnancies were different. I felt pregnant before my beta the first time and the second time I didn't feel pregnant until morning sickness started around 8 or 9 week. I think your fortunes is a good sign of things to come :)

mom in iowa said...

I have to agree with the other moms.. I had VERY sore boobs with my first pregnancy before a positive test, but with my second pregnancy I never had sore boobs at anytime. (which majorly stressed me out, but everything turned out fine!)

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Jackie- I do think that also it's possible for there to be a difference since your last pregnancy was post-IVF and this one is post-FET, the hormones are different! I know for my non-IF friends that were pregnant, they didn't feel boob soreness until week 6 or 7. Fingers crossed for you.

cdg said...

I am going to continue to hope for you- that second week of the 2ww is terrible.
Glad you have some non-IF stuff to look forward to as well.

jeanna said...

Yes, both of my pregnancies were different. Ironically, I was more sick with Owen than the twins. I am nervously counting down with you. Positive Beta vibes coming your way!