I got up bright and early yesterday - got a shower - got dressed and was ready to go when they called and said my embryos were not ready and the transfer was not going to happen today and they are pushing it to a five day transfer. So it should hopefully be tomorrow - I just called the RE office because no one had called me to let me know what time, etc and the nurse said they do not make up the schedule until the afternoon - so I should be getting a call around 3 pm with the time and the embryo report. Thank you for all the well wishes and support - please keep the good vibes going for me.
On good thing is since the transfer was not yesterday - I was able to go to my nephew's christening. Here are some pictures from yesterday.
8 comments:
Exciting- 5 day transfer! Many positive vibes sent your way.
One good thing is that you will know more about the embies than if they had just transfered them yesterday. Positive vibes from NC coming your way!
Wishing you the best on your 5 day transfer!
Your nephew is adorable in his little outfit.
Horray for day five!
Wishing you all the luck in the world!
A 5 day transfer?! That's great news! So excited for you, sending lots of good vibes your way.
Day 5 transfers mean strong embryos!! Good luck!!
Thinking of you! 5dt sounds great!
Good luck tomorrow!!!
5 day transfer--great news!! Praying for you!
Post a Comment