Saturday, May 7, 2011

Transfer is tomorrow - Well Maybe

I got a call at 8:30 this morning and I was given an embryo report.  Out of the five 2pn embryos they took out - 4 made it through the thaw.  Three of them are dividing.  So three of them are looking pretty good - they said they will probably transfer two.  I got another call at noon to tell me my transfer is tentatively set for tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m.  They are going to call me at 7:15 a.m. to let me know for sure if it is going to happen.  It all depends on how the embryos are doing - if they need some more time it will be pushed to a day 5 transfer on Tuesday.

So I guess we are on standby.  I think it will happen tomorrow - how wonderful to get  pregnant on Mother's Day.  I have my acupuncturist on stand by as well - I will text her tomorrow morning and let her know if she should come to the office - she will do a treatment after the transfer to help with implantation.  John will be able to take me to the transfer and be there for it and take me  home but then he has to leave to go to the Christening of his nephew which he is going to be the godfather of - so my cousin is coming over to be with me since I will be on bedrest.

I am so ready for this - I am so ready to be pregnant again - I am so ready to be a mother - I hope now is my turn.

7 comments:

Shelby said...

Good luck!

Sarah said...

Wishing you SO much luck!! :)

jeanna said...

Wishing and hoping, thinking and praying for you and your transfer. Can't wait to hear an update.

Nic said...

Good luck! Hope all goes well
x

cdg said...

sending much love and luck to you

Alli B said...

Good luck to you!! I went to church today and said a little prayer for you. I hope this is it :)

VladKellyAnyaB said...

Good luck! So excited for you!!!