Sunday, May 22, 2011

I could not wait anymore

I tested last night...













BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited and so scared - praying for a good beta number tomorrow.

38 comments:

Jill said...

YIPPEEE!!! That is a DARK line! CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK!!!

Mrs. G said...

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Samantha said...

I agree! Super dark line!!! CONGRATS!!! :)

e Daly said...

Wahoo!!!! That is dark :)

Nic said...

YAY! Congrats!!!!
x

Alli B said...

Yay, I was thinking about you. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

So awesome! Congrats! Your acupuncturist was right!

jeanna said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I have tears in my eyes!!! I knew it would work!!! Bring on the beta!!! Lots of beta doubling vibes starting now!!!! That is one beautiful pee stick!!!!

jeanna said...

Ok so I keep looking at those 2 lines!!!

Erin said...

Jackie, I don't even know you in person, but I started tearing up when I saw this. I hope and pray for good betas and a very sticky baby!

Katie S said...

YAY!!!

Praying and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

NICE second line! Congrats- I bet you get a big number! It couldn't happen to a nicer person, best wishes Jackie, for a happy healthy pregnancy.

Angel said...

Wow, that line is dark! How exciting! I can't wait to hear your beta number -- good luck! And congratulations!

Melissa G said...

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited for you - can't wait to hear your fabulous beta number!!!

Kristen said...

YAY!!! Sending good thoughts your way!!

One Who Understands said...

YEAH!!!!

Krista said...

Yippeee! That really is a good dark second line. Same exact test I used with Andrew but your line is much darker than the ones I got. Here's hoping for a good strong beta! Congrats!

Loralou said...

whoopie!

Kimberly Canada said...

Wow! I always say, you can get a false negative, but never a false positive.

Just breathe and take it easy, one day at a time. Let us know your numbers as soon as you get them!

Kimberly

Shelby said...

Congrats! Praying for you and your sticky bean/beans!!!

J said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!

Mrs. Palisin said...

I've been in your shoes (loss wise) and now (BFP wise)... I hope your betas double and that this is your sticky baby!

Good Luck!

Meg said...

Long time lurker here...I'm SO excited for you! Not only is that line dark, but you tested at night and and got a pos result?! Both are great signs! Congrats!

Jenn said...

amazing!

Sarah said...

Holy cow! Congrats!!! :) That line is so dark. Bet the beta is off the charts!! YAY!

Gianni said...

YAAAAAAY xoxoxox Congrats Jackie.

cdg said...

wow!!! congrats to you!!! so excited for you.

RELH said...

Amazing!

Kelly said...

What wonderful, wonderful news!! Congratulations!!

~Liz~ said...

SO happy for you!!!! And look at how dark that line is...who needs a beta?!?! :) Praying for big numbers and can't wait to watch your happy ending!!!! YAY!!!!

Rebecca said...

That line leaves no doubt- you're pregnant! Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Oh yea!!! Congrats! Praying for a great beta number!

cjdubs13 said...

Congratulations!!!

akoto said...

I woke up thinking about you, telling myself I had to be patient, but lo' and behold! I am so ecstatic for you! Congrats! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kate said...

Yay Jackie! I am so happy for you, I can't wait to hear your awesome beta number today!
Congratulations!!!

Michelle said...

OMG I am a long time lurker and I'm so happy for you! I know this is it and you so deserve it!

Big A said...

aaahhh I'm so happy for you. I'm praying for a very very sticky baby:) eek! Congratulations

NancyandMark said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats!! Thinking and praying for you!!