Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Transfer May Not Happen

Things are not looking so good with this FET cycle.  I went in on Sunday and my lining was good and my follie on my right side was 17 cm - so they wanted me to come back in this morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork because they said I was not ready yet.  It is alot slower with no drugs and there really is no control - I just have to wait for my body to do its job.  I went in today and my follie is only 18 cm - which means it only grew 1 cm in two days - which is not a good sign.  It can be one of two things.  First the good news - I could be ovulating right now - and that is why it is not growing anymore - which would be great and we could proceed to the transfer - but second - the bad news - it could be that my follie is no good and crapped out and that would mean this cycle is cancelled and I would not make it to transfer.

I am praying it is the first option.  I ovulated last month on the 5th - so today is the 3rd - I could be ovulating right now.  They will know more this afternoon when my bloodwork comes back.  I really really hope we can make it through this cycle.  I do not know what will happen if I get cancelled - especially financially - because I already paid for the cycle - so I am not sure how that all works.

6 comments:

Nic said...

I am sorry to hear this. I hope you are ovulating and get to transfer

Rach said...

I really hope it's good news and you are able to transfer!

Life Happens said...

I am praying it's the first option too! I hope that if turns out that you have to cancel, the dr. will be able to let you start again without too much financial burden. Keep us posted!!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Good luck!

I had a cancelled cycle once and they only had me pay for the blood work/ ultrasounds and moved my payment to the next full cycle.

Lauren said...

I'm really hoping your ovulating and can proceed... You've waited LONG enough!!! Keep your chin up and your always in my thoughts!!!

Suzanne said...

I hope everything works out well for you!