Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is coming


I am getting excited - this week is going to be crazy - I hope I can keep up. I am still pretty sore and slow moving. Today is my last day off of work - I have to go back tomorrow and work a full day and then a half a day on Christmas Eve. I went food shopping today with my hubby to get all the things we need for our big Christmas dinner - we are having a sit down dinner for 11 people - it is my first Christmas doing this and I am so excited. I had to miss John's big family pollyanna on Sat. because I was not up to going - but I did get a great gift - a Kodak digital picture frame - love it. This week we have alot of running around to do - see all of our friends - and then dinner at our house on Christmas day. My cousin came over and decorated my tree for me this weekend - it turned out good.

1 comment:

April said...

:) yea christmas. you'll be moving around better and better. your tree looks great!

happy holidays and good luck with dinner ;)