Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Going back to work after Lap Surgery = Not Fun
Ughh - this has to be the longest day of my life - I am so dramtic - LOL. No but seriously I am not a happy camper - I am sore and just do not feel good and it is hard to sit upright because my incision in my belly gets pushed down and then it hurts. I am leaning back on my chair - which in turn is making my back hurt. I told my boss when he came in this morning that I could not pull files or bend over or lift anything heavy - what does he tell me to do - not an hour later - pull a file. I had to get on my knees to get the file - it was horrible. Then to add to the problem there is a bit of fresh blood under the glue where my incison is - I think it is from my pants rubbing - the same thing happend to John with his inicison - and he went to the doctor and the doctor said it was fine as long as it was not coming out of the glue - so I guess it is fine. I hope so. I am so tired - I never realized how important it is to have your health - everything takes me forever and really tires me out - I hope I feel back to normal soon - I am sick of feeling this way. At least tomorrow is only a half a day - I can make it two more hours - just two more hours then I can do home and get in bed - okay - complaint over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment