Monday, December 1, 2008

What a good 4 day weekend.

I had a great weekend. On Thanksgiving we went to John's parents house for dinner and it was so good - they had turkey and ham and cranberry sauce - which they never have - and pumpkin pie - so all the staples were there. It was very tasty. My one sister in law was a bit annoying - she kept repeating everything I said - like she was 5 years old - she is 24 and my MIL gave me this ratty old picture frame with all of these old pictures of John's family in it - she said I have too many pictures of my family in my house and not enough of John's family. I wanted to say to her so badly - that my family is gone - passed away - all of have left is pictures - your son gets to see you everyday - but I just held back and nodded.

On Friday - I cleaned my house and put all the Christmas decorations up inside the house. Wrapped all of my Christmas present - I am finally done.

Sat - I tried to put as many of the outside decorations out as I could by myself - which was not many - because John had to work - we decided to finish them on Sunday. We went to our friends house on Sat night and hung out and watch Fred Claus - cute movie.

Then it rained all day on Sunday - so we will have to do the decorations after work today - it should only take about an hour to finish.

Sunday night me and John decided to go see Four Christmases - it was okay - not really that funny - there was a few parts that were good.

Back to work today and I have been super super busy.

I got a call from the RE office today - they want me to come in to see the doctor for my pre-op appointment on Dec. 11th - I will meet with him and then go over to the hospital for pre admission testing - everything is already all set up - which is a weight off of my shoulders - they got all the referrals and subitted everything to the insurance company and sent everything over to the hospital arleady - they are really on the ball.

I cannot believe I am having surgery in two weeks. How did this get so far. I never thought our would IF would let to me having surgery.

This too shall pass - this too shall pass - soon enough I will be holding my child and this will all be a memory.

I hope I am at least pregnant by next Christmas - but I guess that is what I said last Christmas - so who knows.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I too said the same thing last Christmas you are NOT alone. Go girl on being done with shopping and wrapping. I am such a Scrooge this year, oh and last year too.