Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One day at a time

I am getting myself so overwhelmed - I have a hard time just taking it one day at a time - but with so much going on - it is really what I need to do. For right now I am just going to think about Thanksgiving weekend.

I plan on waking up and watching the parade and then watching "It's A Wonderful Life".

When I was a child they use to play this movie right after the parade on Thanksgiving and I would watch it every year - but they have the dog show on now after the parade - so I bought the DVD of the movie and I watch it every year after the parade like I did when I was younger. It is my favorite movie.

Then John and I are going to try and tackle the leaves in the front yard and cut the grass in preparation for all the Christmas decorations we are going to put up this weekend. It usually takes me two day - one day for the outside and one day for the inside. So - Friday will be the cleaning of the house day - again - in preparation for the indoor decorations and then Sat I will put up all the decorations indoors and Sunday John and I will put them all up outdoors.

Tonight - I am going to Target to try and finish up my Christmas shopping.

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

April said...

it is so hard to take it one day at a time. :(

you are my hero though for attempting to decorate for the holidays! i am very bah-humbug this year!

xoxo