Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Good and The Bad

The Good:

I am going to the Madonna concert tonight!!!!! I am so excited - every time she does a tour - which is usually every two years - me and my cousin always go. We have box seats - once you go box seats you will never go back - they are so nice -you have your own tv and couch and a bar and the most important thing is that you have your own bathroom - so you do not have to wait in line forever and miss some of the concert - which has happened to me. I am one of those girls who goes to the bathroom alot when I am out. I have heard that her concert is pretty good this year. We have had the tickets for months - I cannot believe it is finally here - yay!

The Bad:

I got a call from the RE office yesterday. To be honest - I have been in denialville about the whole Lap Surgery. I have been pretending that it was not really going to happen. That by some miracle I was going to get pregnant this month and not have to worry about it. The break has been so nice - a full two months off - with no appointments or medicine or anything - it was lovely but now I have to come back into reality because they called yesterday to get all my paperwork set up and ready for the surgery. I have to call next week when I get my period and come in for a meeting to go over everything. I guess it is really happening - I guess I cannot pretend anymore - I did like living in denialville though. I am scared - I really do not want to do this and I wish all of this IF crap was over - how much more do I have to go through to get my baby. I know alot of women have been through way more than me but I am not as strong as them - I just want this part of my life to be over already.

2 comments:

April said...

I totally know what you mean. sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to go on Survivor or something...or to get a face tattoo...than to deal with IF and all of the appointments etc.

I went in for blood work today and it was the first time I was in that office in 2 months. It felt a little weird walking in. ...just like no time had passed at all.....

Alli B said...

I hope you had fun at the concert! The box seats must've been so nice.