Monday, November 24, 2008

Madonna was great

We had a wonderful time - it was alot different than last time because this time our box was full - last time it was just me and my cousin - but it was still such a fun night. We had VIP parking so we were so close to the building - which was good because it was so cold. She came on an hour and a half late but it was so worth it - it was the best concert of hers that I have ever been too - she looked great and her voice was even very good. I had a good time.

On Friday we had our first bit of snow where I live and apparently that makes people become crazy drivers. They were acting like it was a blizzard out there - we only got like an inch or two but of course the brunt of it was during rush hour - it took me 2 1/2 hours to get to work - I am not kidding - I could not believe it - people were driving like 2 miles an hour - it was all backed up. I did not even realize we were going to have snow. It was the longer time I was ever suck in traffic - in my whole life and I have driven to North Carolina three times and never have been in such bad traffic.

This weekend I got so much Christmas shopping done. I am almost finished - then I got some wrapping paper and wrapped all the presents I have so far and then last night I wrote out all my Christmas cards - all 40 of them. I am glad I got so much done - next weekend we will put up all the Christmas decorations. I always loved decorating for Christmas - my mom always made a big deal of it when I was a kid - always made it so special - we would listen to Christmas music and make a whole day out of it. John will help me with the outdoor ones. I bought alot of outdoor decorations at the end of the season last year - so I do not even know what I have. But I am excited to get all my new things up.

1 comment:

April said...

i am still not sure if i am decorating for christmas this year. i'm in a little bit of a downer mood. :( we have not even started shopping either. arg.

you are an inspiration!