Monday, December 15, 2008
Tomorrow is the big day
I cannot believe my surgery is tomorrow. I am so nevous - but prepared. I spent most of the weekend getting things checked off my list. I got the house all cleaned - let just hope it can stay that way. I all the wash done. I got all of my Christmas shopping done and all of my present wrapped. Tonight I will go food shopping so we are all stocked up and get my Christmas tree. I have all my work done at my office and everything is good for when I am not there. I am ready. It will be fine - and I have a great husband who is going to take great care of me. I will not know until tonight after work what time my surgery is at - but they told me it would be in the morning. I probably will not be posting for a few days - but once I feel up to it - I will post all about the surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You'll be in my prayers for a successfull surgery and quick recovery! Your having a LAP, right? I had one last May, just to rule out endo even though I didn't have any symptoms, and it was much easier than I thought. I was up and back at work the next day!!
You will be in my thoughts and prayers for a very quick recovery. I hope everything goes nice and smooth for you.
Great job preparing! I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow and that you are up and about again soon!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Good luck and I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!
thinking about you. take time to relax and heal :)
Good luck, honey! You're in my thoughts and prayers that all goes smoothly!
I just had lap surgery in November. I hope your surgery was a success! The worst part is the air pain you feel afterwards. Heating pads work wonders for helping the air pain. That and just getting up and walking. I wish you the best in your recovery.
Post a Comment