I called my RE today to see if I needed to come in to speak with someone regarding doing a FET in the summer and she said there was no need. She is going to have my doctor go over my chart and set up what type of plan he wants to do and then she is going to call me back later today - yay!!!!
She said I will either do a drug free - natural cycle where they just montior you with ultrasounds. I guess kinda like a IUI and then do the transfer or they will shut down my system with estorgen.
Update: She just called and said that the doctor will have me do a natural cycle. That I am to call when I get my period for the cycle month in which I would like to start and they will start me on antibodics, baby aspirin and pre natal vitamins, then they will bring me on around CD 9 or 10 for ultrasound, etc. to see if I am ready for the transfer - I guess. I will have to get my bloodword redone since it has been so long since I have had it done - which is no big deal.
Only one issue - last year the lab at my RE office shut down in August for two weeks so that is why I wanted to do my FET in July - but this year it is shutting down for 2 weeks earlier - from June 22nd to July 12th - so now it looks like my FET is going to have to be pushed to August - so I would call when I got my period at the end of July and start the process!!!!
I will have to go in for the bloodwork in the beginning of July sometime. At least now I have a plan and a timeline!!!!
7 comments:
So exciting!! This will work!! Will be praying great things for you and the hubby :) July is just around the corner :)
Having a plan must feel really great! Fingers crossed for you. I bet having a natural cycle will be good for your body and give those embies a nice place to bury in.
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I am so happy that you have a plan and something to look forward to! It is also nice to hear excitement in your post. I do not mean that in a bad way about previous posts. It is just that I can hear the excitment in every word that you are typing.
I cannot wait for July for you!
YAYYYY! A plan!! :) I wish summer would hurry up and get here already for you :) And this might sound stupid, but maybe it's meant to be with the office closing at a different time and having to do it in August. August was "the" month, for both you and I. :) So, maybe that means something wonderful!
Oops got the august thing wrong! Well, late july is close to august :) Anyways, I'm so excited for you. :)
It's so great you have a plan...YAY!!
I recently stumbled across your blog. I now find I am turning to your blog everyday and I am such a cheerleader for you and YH. I really really hope this works for you! I am so happy you have a plan!! Thank you for your blog. IN March my husband and I were DX'ed with MFI-low count, motility and viability. We're from Canada so we are patiently (i.e NOT patiently) waiting for our appt with a RE at a private clinic. We found out the beginning of March and have our first appt May 5th.
I wish you all the best and am always rooting for you!
Ainslie (aka from The Bump hopefulhoney)
www.lovingbabywalker.blogspot.com
ainslieshaw@hotmail.com
Post a Comment