I have not really had much to say so I have not posted.
We have our timeline set up for the FET - August is a good month - my brithday is that month and my SIL is due that month - and if it works it will mean a May baby - May is a good time of year to have a baby.
I am still working out 4 to 5 times a week and trying to watch what I eat - but I still have not lost any weight - my MIL and SIL say I look thinner so maybe I lost inches. I really like the treadmill because it helps me relieve my stress so I am going to keep doing it - even it I do not lose any weight.
I am trying to love my body for what it is now - I have put my body through so much in the past couple years - even the pass couple of months have been hard on my body so I am going to cut myself some slack - yes I would love to lose 10 pounds before going into my FET in August - but I am not going to go crazy if that does not happen.
I still think about our baby alot - especially when I see my SIL belly growing and her baby kicking - knowing that should be me too - but each day gets easier.
5 comments:
Jackie, I think about you a lot. I have been meaning to email, but I am sure you understand how busy I am right now with the work on the house. It is funny how our words/emotions are the same. I am not loving my body either, but I am trying to stay positive too. Can't wait to cheer you on in August!
Its great you have a time line in place. August is great, it will be here before you know it. May is brill time for a baby.
Take care x
GLad to hear that it is getting slightly easier. It is good to have a plan, something to focus on. I like your attitude towards your weight loss but I'm sure that you will start to lose weight if you continue with the exercise and healthy eating.
thinking of you and wishing we didnt have these waits ahead of us...its so easy for others, why not us?
anyway great job and keep it up! im crossing my fingers for you in aug!
xoxo
May is a great month to have a baby! I wish you the absolute best of luck with your FET in August and can't wait to follow your journey :)
Post a Comment