Yup that is right folks - it has been six months since I lost the baby and how do I know this - because my OB send me a letter in the mail to make an appointment for my six month check-up after my D&E - lovely.
It made me really sad - I just want to be pregnant again.
7 comments:
I'm sorry that the letter was such a sad reminder for you.
I hope you will find something to cheer you up this weekend. (Go for icecream or something - that always helps me).
((Hugs))
I am so sorry that you got such sad news in the mail. try to keep your chin up and find something to make you happy, if that is possible. Thinking of you and your angel.
So sorry sweetie.
I'm getting close to my 6 month date myself....today I got a call from the stem call bank. :-( So sorry for your loss.
Sending you hugs.
Sending lots of prayers, love and hugs.
oh man I am sorry, that isn't the best way to keep track. I have tried to stop counting how long since I lost my Ruth, but I know its been 2 months. *hugs*
Post a Comment