I am going in this afternoon to talk to my RE about doing a FET at the end of July/ beginning of August. I am nervous and excited. I have not been there since we lost the baby so that will be strange but I am ready to move forward with treatments again.
I already know my protocol will be drug free - well basically drug free - only baby aspirin, prenatals and PIO after the transfer - at least I think they start after the transfer - I better clarify that today.
I have 9 embryos frozen at this current time. 5 of them were frozen at day 2 and 4 of them were frozen at day 5. I have to find out which ones they intend on using - I really rather use the ones that were frozen at day 5 but I will trust them to make the right decision for us.
I need to know how they were frozen - are they grouped together - how are they grouped.
I need to know the thaw rate - how long everything will take - when my ET may be - or at least what date it will be around - I am thinking between the 11th and 15th of August - but that is just based on my cycle.
Also I need to know when I will know whether or not they survive and if they do not survive to do unfreeze more - or is the cycle canceled - how does that work?
I have alot of questions about my miscarriage and the blood mass that cause me to bleed weeks before the heart stopped beating - I want to know why that blood mass was there and what I can do - if anything- to prevent that from happening again.
I want to know if I should be tested before going into this - like bloodwork - or an HSG or something - just to make sure everything is okay.
5 comments:
Good luck sweetie, I hope you have all your questions answered today!
Thats exciting you guys are moving foward. I know its proubly scary as well. Thinking of you!
So excited for you! Our FET will be only a week or so apart. I really hope everything goes well today, and that he has some answers for your questions.
I can't wait to hear what the RE says about your embies and it is about time to get your FET started, lets make you a baby again!!
Hope all your questions are answered today and you feel confident going into the FET. Looking forward to reading you next post.
Post a Comment