HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Most couples will never endure the tragedy and rollercoaster your marriage has already in these last four years. I think that says a lot for where you guys are now and how connected you two are at this point. Congratulations and I hope that the next years are filled with joy and hapiness!
ps- we have been married about 5 1/2 and I always say that if our infertility hasn't torn us apart (mostly the 5 losses) then nothing can. Which is where you all are. It's a true testiment to a strong marriage (and don't read that as it being easy... just coming out strong on the other end!)
15 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! Wish you many many many more years of love and happiness :)
Happy Anniversary! Today is our 10 yr anniversary! I hope you have a great time celebrating!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Most couples will never endure the tragedy and rollercoaster your marriage has already in these last four years. I think that says a lot for where you guys are now and how connected you two are at this point. Congratulations and I hope that the next years are filled with joy and hapiness!
Congrats! Happy Anniversary!
ps- we have been married about 5 1/2 and I always say that if our infertility hasn't torn us apart (mostly the 5 losses) then nothing can. Which is where you all are. It's a true testiment to a strong marriage (and don't read that as it being easy... just coming out strong on the other end!)
Happy anniversary!
x
I love the photos- so cute. Happy Anniversary- you deserve a happy day! Celebrate and enjoy each other.
Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on 4 years.
Happy Anny!!! Congrats yall have made it through so much in 4 short years, just proves you can make it in the long run!!
Congrats!! Hope you two enjoy your day! Beautiful pics
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations! Happy Anniversary! I love your pictures, they are so beautiful!
Happy Anniversary! :)
Post a Comment