Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Could I be Stressed?

Is that is what is causing my stomach issues and headaches?? Let me give you a run down of what is going on in my life and you tell me.

1. My Godmother - my Aunt Alma - she has been very sick - was in the hospital 3 weeks ago for C-Diff - she just lost her long time boyfriend of 30 years in Feb - she is all alone and depressed and she calls me all of the time - sometimes three times a day - I am over there twice a week - going food shopping for her and picking her up things - and while she was in the hospital I was there everyday - I am all she has - I had to spend the whole day with her last Saturday instead of going to a pool party - because she was scared to be alone. I love her but it is alot of work - I have been trying to contact her family - she has nieces - no children - but they really do not care and leave it all on me - which is also causing tension between her family and I.

2. My brother - Andrew - is getting a divorce - it is nasty and ugly and there is two young children involved - he like Aunt Alma calls me serveral times a day to talk about his wife - their problems and what he should do - he is a Marine and he just re enlisted for another 4 years and moved to CA with his wife - per her request and it turns out she hates it and hates him and they are breaking up and he is so angry and does not know what to do and comes to me for support and advice - every single day. This has been going on for weeks now.

3. My jobs - I think I wrote before that my current boss pimped me out to another attorney one day a week - well it is going really well with the new attorney so much so that I am not working for him on the weekend - yes I am now working 6 days a week - which can be stressful too I guess - but anyway - my current boss is getting jealous that everything is going so well with the new attorney and it is causing tension. Example - the new attorney sent my current boss a e-mail apparently saying how wonderful I am and that he would like to have me for an extra day during the week if possible and called me a god sent. But do you know what my current boss told me it said - he said that the new attorney wanted me during the week because he does not want me no more on the weekends - which was totally untrue and did not even tell me anything about the nice things the new attorney said about me - like calling me a god sent - I think he is jealous that is going so well - but he is the one that pimped me out. Why lie to me and make me feel bad about myself and my new job??? So there is major tension at work.

4. My upcoming treatment cycle - I am nervous about this - what the outcome will be - if it works - will I be so nervous all of the time I cannot even enjoy my pregnancy and if it does not work what do we do from there??

So as you can see I have alot on my plate right now in addition to all the regular and daily chores that come with life. So I do not know if my stomach and headaches issues are a seriously problem or just stress. I am also nervous about going to the doctors and finding out what is going on - but I have to - I wake up every morning feeling horrible and have to stay close to a bathroom at all times - that is no way to live.

6 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Well it certainly sounds like you are having plenty of stress in your life right now. And you are right, camping out near the bathroom is no way to live. I am so sorry things are stressful right now.

Life Happens said...

It does sound like you are way too stressed, being pulled in all different directions.

I hope that things will start to get better so you can take care of yourself!

T said...

Yeah, it sounds like stress can be a huge factor! You have way too much on your plate!

Reb said...

Have you ever been tested for celiac?

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you have so much going on Jackie! It certainly does sound like you have quite a bit of stress and I hope whether its stress or something else the doctor can figure it out soon!

stacey said...

Hey Jackie, I just gave you an award on my blog:)