I am actually getting pretty nervous about what is wrong with me and what this could mean for my upcoming treatment. I was not suppose to have my doctor's appointment until this Wednesday coming up but I was so very sick this past Thursday morning that I called the doctor and asked if they could fit me in somewhere - they had an appointment open for 11:15 am and I took it - I left work and went there and he said I had lost 5 pound - in one week - that is not good and while I would love to lose 5 pounds this is not the way I want to do it - he said I did not seem to be dehydrated but I would need to drink lots of Gatorade. He had me go for some bloodwork and sorry TMI - stool sample. I went on Friday morning and they took 15 vials of blood from me - fun times. I stayed home from work on Friday as well.
This weekend I just laid around the house - I have to stay close to the bathroom and I am hardly eating anything - my head is pounding non stop - it is pretty upsetting - to not know what is going on. John says jokingly that I have a parasite in my stomach and in my brain from our trip to Punta Cana - I do not find that funny at all. I will find out the result of the bloodwork and other test later this week and I am praying it is just some sort of infection and they can give me antibodies and it will go away. We shall see but being sick sucks.
6 comments:
That sounds horrible, I hope it is just an easy infection also. Your hubby joking about a parasite after a trip is what happened to a friend of mine...she ended up being admitted to the hospital and they had no clue what was wrong with her but eventually figured it was from a bite she received from some bug overseas....they gave her treatment and she is fine. Try to take it easy and rest....hope you get some answers and meds and feel better soon. It is definitly no fun feeling like poopola!!
Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon.
15 vials, yuck! Feel better girl :)
Oh Jackie, I really hope you start feeling better ASAP!
I hope you are feeling better! And you will get answers from all that blood they took!
I am sorry you are still so sick Jackie! I probably would have thrown the closest thing to me at DH's head if he joked about how I was feeling.
I have my fingers crossed they will know exactly what it is from your bloodwork and can get you fixed up before you are start to cycle again!
Post a Comment