Wednesday, July 7, 2010

6 months today

It has been six month today since we found out we lost our baby. I am sad - I cannot believe that I am not 36 weeks pregnant. I am sad that our baby is not about to be born and we are not about to become the family I have hoped and dreamed of for so long. I am sad our little bean is gone.

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Hugs and I am thinking of you

Life Happens said...

Sorry it's a hard day today. I am thinking of you! ((Big Hugs))

jeanna said...

oh sweet jackie, i am hurting for you and me and all the wishes and dreams we had for our babies.

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Thinking of you Jackie. It's so sad. Many hugs.

Nic said...

Thinking of you
x

Jenn said...

sorry friend, what a hard day. sending hugs your way.

Mrs. Palisin said...

I'm sorry. I know how you feel. My EDD was May 4th and passing that date and not being pregnant again stung a little bit. I'm praying for you, me and any other worman who aches for what could've been.

Sarah said...

Im sad for you too. :( Im dreading August 7th :( That was supposed to be our due date.

Michele said...

hugs...

akoto said...

{{big hugs}}

JackiJaguar said...

sending you (((hugs)))

Kristin (kekis) said...

I've been thinking and praying for you. Those kinds of anniversaries are so difficult. When you get a chance, hop over to my blog. There is something waiting there for you.

Justine L said...

*hugs* to you ... this is just so hard. I wish there was a way to make it less painful. I am thinking of you ...