Monday, January 9, 2012

Still hanging in there

Thank you everyone for all your wonderful suggestions and advice - I really do appreciate it.  I love all of my blog readers and have gains so much knowledge, information and support from each and every one of you - so thank you again.

I am still hanging in there - went to my NST today and Colin's is doing well - me - I had alot of contractions - but they are just mini baby contractions as I like to call them - but maybe it means I am starting to dilate - I had a hard time sleeping last night because Colin's was in my ribs and I was contracting - I can feel them but they do not hurt.

His fluid was good - from what they could read - his butt is in my ribs and they could not get a good reading on that side - they said that dead skin and hair is now in the fluid around him which means it is almost baby time!!!

My stretch marks are getting really bad - it is so strange to go from having none two weeks ago to have a ton of dark red horrible lines all over my stomach now - first last week they were just at the bottom of my stomach and I could not even see then without a mirror - but now they are creeping up past my belly button.

Excitement is what I am feeling now - I am still scared to death - but I just cannot wait to see what this little man looks like.

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Come on Colin! It is time to meet you!!! Mommy is ready and so are we!!